It was interesting to me because I do wish to publish a book one day. I thought of it when I was teaching Communications at ITT-Tech. I wished I could make it easier for students and have a more useful information in the textbook instead of very complex and full of terminology that students will never remember and use. I will learn more about this process and be able to provide some information to our faculty, if some will express an interest.
- Use Canvas help desk
- Batch interface is good enough (takes 4 years to lean bugs out)
- Build better comm pathways
- Get students involved
It was an excellent presentation and great insights, but we are not changing our LMS anytime soon. So, I guess it was good to learn why some colleges prefer Canvas over others.
Transform your Online Discussions by Creating Presence Creatively
- Makerspaces: https://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/eli7095.pdf
- Introducing MakerSpace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xhnD2yjss
- What is a MakerSpace? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLEJLOB6fDw
- Makerspaces - The Future of Education: Marc Teusch at TEDxLuxembourgCity
- Join MakerSpace now: