Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Reasons Students Say They Prefer Learning Online

I read different blogs and articles to stay current with technology. I recently came across an article titled "10 Reasons Students Say They Prefer Learning Online" and I think its fascinating to get student perspectives for learning online. It is no secret that online learning is growing in this technology era. There are more adult learners wanting to go back to school and online courses is a convenient way to earn their degree.

The argument for undergraduates is that they prefer to have an in class college experience and they will take online classes, but earning degrees online would not be their choice. When I received my undergraduate degree, online courses were new and I preferred to take traditional classes to receive the college experience. Like any generation times are changing and technology plays a significant role in that change. To some of us online learning for undergraduates may have a bigger change than we expect.

Here is the link for the article

10 Reasons Students Say They Prefer Learning Online

No comments:

Post a Comment