Wednesday, April 22, 2015

eLCC Reflections

Guest authored by Dr. Terry Buxton, Assistant Professor, Regis University Loretto Heights School for Nursing

I had the great fortune of attending an amazing local conference this past week (I didn’t know existed). The Reach the Peak: Scale New Heights put on by the eLearning Consortium of Colorado was held up in Breckenridge, CO. Often at large conferences you hear from national speakers, brush past vendors, and briefly network. At the Reach the Peak conference, I met with local experts and vendors who were able to spend more time opening my eyes to some new technology “YOUSEEU” and possibilities. The keynote speaker, Dr. Robbie Melton was sensational. My only regret is that I attend a one day conference rather than the full conference. Lesson learned, I’ll be back next year for the full conference of colleagues and experts. 

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment